export list in format .pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwebwere

Hello community, in my list I put to display the pdf icon. however, when I click on to generate the .pdf of the list, the following error appears: if anyone can help me, I appreciate it.

Page Error: Dompdf Library not found

already checked in the forum and follow all the suggestions, but the error still remains.

Last edited:
Installation(top)
If Fabrik PDF output should be used you must install the "Fabrik Library" from Fabrik Download
http://fabrikar.com/download to get the necessary files including the dompdf and mpdf library (it's to big to have it in Fabrik core).
The standard Joomla installation: download the zip, install via Joomla extensions. It's a very big file so depending on your server limits you may have to use "Install from folder"

thanks. I will try to do this procedure.

@troester, I am using PHP version 7.2. have a problem? I am eager to update the joomla to 3.9.15 and have some problem in the fabrik 3.9 that I am using.
The standard Joomla installation: download the zip, install via Joomla extensions. It's a very big file so depending on your server limits you may have to use "Install from folder"

Which problems?
You can update from GitHub (see WIKI) to get the lastest Fabrik version. In this case you don't need to install the library-zip, it's included in GitHub.

Which problems?
You can update from GitHub (see WIKI) to get the lastest Fabrik version. In this case you don't need to install the library-zip, it's included in GitHub.

@troester, Thank you so much I did the lib update and it worked! I just had a problem uploading images that I searched on the forum and there was a solution and it also worked. I did all the updates and both are normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back