[Fabrik 1.06] Add or edit element = blank page

emphyrio

I first posted this at the Community Support, but since I really need some help I payed for the Bronze Subscription. I hope you can help me out!

One of my sites is (unfortunately) still on Fabrik 1.06 (I know, I'm planning to upgrade to J1.5/F2.0) but they suddenly have an issue with Fabrik where they are unable to add or edit any element. A blank screen appears, without any error messages (JS, PHP, nothing).

I searched the forums, and found some posts with people having the same issue. Most of these issues occurred after updating Fabrik, but I didn?t change anything for a pretty long time on this site. Also, my PHP memory limit is 128 MB so that should be fine as well. I checked the database, the only recent Fabrik activity was the adding of a group. It had a colon in it's name which I removed, but I still can't edit or add elements.

Just checked the IIS log file, it shows a 301 (redirection) for that page, followed by a 200 (success). Seems okay to me...

Edit: I just activated PHP error logging and found two errors:
PHP Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in F:\WWW\amstelring\components\com_fabrik\fabrik_table.class.php on line 1310
This error went away after setting allow_call_time_pass_reference to ON in php.ini.

PHP Notice: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in F:\WWW\amstelring\offline.php on line 25
This one won't go away.

Could you give some advice?

What version of PHP do you have?

There isn't a lot I can do to help, as I don't have 1.0x installed anywhere, or even a J! 1.0.x.

Butm, as you subscribed specially for this one, if you catch me on Skype (cheesegrits) some time this week (I typically work from around 10am till 2am, CST) and get me logged on to your site, with exTplorer installed, I'll see if I can help. Today is no good tho, I'm just slam dunked busy.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back