Fabrik Admin Pages don't work an Plesk Preview Page

noname

Hello all

I'm new, just downloaded fabrik and installed it on a temporary Joomla Installation. The site doesn't have a valid domain yet, so i access it through a temporary url from my host. I was able to use and set up Joomla as expected, but with fabrik it won't work.

I can open the forms page, I can press start creating a form, but when I then press on the above buttons "Save" or "Save and close" or even the abort button, nothing happens. Same thing on all the other stuff like "Lists" or "Elements". Interestingly, the buttons DO WORK on the "visualisations" and also on "groups".

I'm not really sure what is going on here...

All help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Can you open your developers console in your browser and see if there are any javscript errors? Also on the network tab, is the form being submitted when you click on any of these buttons?

Which Joomla, which Fabrik, which php, which mySQL versions?
Check in your browser console for JS errors.

Thanks for the fast responses.

Joomla! 3.9.22 Stable
Fabrik 3.9.2
PHP 7.4.11
MariaDB 5.5.5-10.2.33

Yes, indeed, I find the following errors.

Uncaught ReferenceError: requirejs is not defined
at Object.Joomla.submitbutton (index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&layout=edit:205)
at HTMLButtonElement.onclick (index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&layout=edit:176)

Also i find these errors:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) fabrik.css:1
jquery-migrate.min.js?0bbe0970558b9a32005e9c12a6c640d9:2 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
require.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
fabrik.css:1

So, in the meantime i figured out, that fabrik.css URL is wrong because it points to the actual (not active) URL, not the temporary one I'm using.

How can I change that?

SOLVED.

I changed the $live_site in configuration.php from the actual domain name (which, what I learned now probably is a bad idea anyway, but it was set by the previous admin) to nothing ('') and now everything seems to work smoothly.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back