• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Fabrik and Balsamiq issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyrun

I am a complete noob when it comes to both of these so hopefully this is a relatively easy fix:
Running fabrik 2.0.4 and Balsamiq 2 Fabrik.
I am attempting to create a simple table and form. I have an issue however when I try to import the Table and Form XML files from Balsamiq, the error code:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByPath() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/mydomainname.com/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_fab_balsamiq/controller.php on line 691
I've tried both Balsamiq download and SVN versions from today, same error.
Any idea on what this is and how to fix it?

Hi Barry

can you attach the balsamiq file you are trying to import please?

Think its something to do with importing any buttons found in the form mockup

-Rob

The tutorial I read said something about exporting and saving as an xml file, so these are the files I've saved as XML and tried to upload. I tried making a more complicated table and form with all the fields I needed included but it didn't work so I tried to simplify it to only the one in an attempt to simplify it.

Attachments

• firsttable.txt
    3.5 KB · Views: 318
  • firstform.txt
    711 bytes · Views: 284
seems to run fine with the version in the svn - I'll make a new version of the component available in the downloads section

-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back