1. Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.
    Dismiss Notice

Fabrik and Community Builder? How to download the plugin?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Aless76, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Aless76

Aless76 New Member

Level: Community
    Dear Fabrik community,

I'm new in the community of Fabrik so I hope someone will help me during my first steps with this component.
    I recently created a Joomla website and I installed Community Builder to manage users. Everything is ok but now I'd like to integrate it with Fabrik too do expand the website with some forms and data...

I installed Fabrik 3.9.2 without problems, I found several plugins... I found Community Builder Plugin... But there is no button to download it. :-(
    The only plugin I can download is an old 3.3.3 version... But if I try to install it Joomla gives me the error "manifest not found"... :-(

I'd like to know if Fabrik is still compatible with Community Builder and, in this case, how can I download and install the plugin?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Aless76

2. troester

troester Well-Known Member Staff Member

Aless76 likes this.
  3. Aless76

Aless76 New Member

Hi Troester,
    thanks for your quick answer. I managed to download it, put in plugins directory and Install it... Now I just have to hope it works...

Thanks again!

Aless76

4. boyjah

boyjah Member

I am using Fabrik together with Community Builder similar to what you describe. The main use for the plugin was to be able to incorporate Fabrik data into the CB user profile. I found that the CB plugin for Fabrik has not worked for quite a while but I have figured out other ways to get things to work as I need. I will do my best to answer questions about it if see them!