Fabrik and Fusion Charts

Racmitch

I am trying to learn how to use Fusion Chart integrated with Fabrik and using Robbie's webinar with Joomlashack as my example. I have built a quick joomla test site to learn hands on and thought I had everything set up correctly.
Joomla 3.9.19
Fabrik 3.9.1
Got the latest fusion chart plug-in date 5/28/20
downloaded the free version of fusion charts from the link provided by Fabrik
uploaded it to public_html/sitename/plugins/fabrik_visualization/fusionchart/libs
Made a list populated it with 3 fields
added a short code in an article {fabrik view=visualization id=1}
and I get this as a fatal error

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/sitename/public_html/vis/plugins/fabrik_visualization/fusionchart/vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php71/pear') in /home/sitename/public_html/vis/plugins/fabrik_visualization/fusionchart/models/fusionchart.php on line 21

can someone please help me as I'm stuck and would like to continue trying to learn this.
Tia

This plugin works with the FusionCharts XT product. You can obtain a fully working trial version from here, select PHP as the stack. Upload the entire package to the 'libs' folder in this plugin, such that the fusioncharts.php wrapper is at ./plugins/fabrik_visualization/fusionchart/libs/fusioncharts-suite-xt/integrations/php/fusioncharts-wrapper/fusioncharts.php. Then select the fusioncharts-suite-xt folder in the FusionChart Library selection in the Graph Atttributes tab, If you have a licensed copy, or different versions, you can upload them to the same libs location, and select the version you want to use.
I just tried (created the folder fusioncharts-suite-xt and extracted all from fusioncharts-suite-xt.zip there) and it's working.

I just tried (created the folder fusioncharts-suite-xt and extracted all from fusioncharts-suite-xt.zip there) and it's working.
Ok. If you could provide some help, what specs should i post here so you could take a look at it and maybe comparing it to your own environment?
Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem on fresh installation plugins/fabrik_visualization/fusionchart/vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php71/lib/php')

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back