Fabrik cannot display dates before 1900

angelakis

Fabrik cannot display dates before 1900
I know this is a known issue with the previous version of fabrik for joomla 1.5. but the problem remains in fabrik 3.0.7.
Dates before 1900 are shown all right in php myadmin but fabrik displays them as 1900?
Another problem is that If we edit data with ?old? dates (from back end or with fabrik form), fabrik renders-destroys the dates and shows them as 1900!
Any help would be valuable!

I believe this maybe a PHP and not actually a Fabrik issue.

You may want to look at the Birthday plugin, (a name we never changed). One of the reasons Jaanus created this plugin was to deal with older dates.

I believe this maybe a PHP and not actually a Fabrik issue.

You may want to look at the Birthday plugin, (a name we never changed). One of the reasons Jaanus created this plugin was to deal with older dates.

Thanks for answering but when I use another tool to access my data table like joodb (http://joodb.feenders.de/) I am able to see old dates and edit them correctly from backend something which is not possible with fabrik!
Any idea?

Date element is fully DATETIME datatype centric and uses PHP strftime. Birthday element uses datatype DATE in MySQL (perhaps also your other tool). That's the secret.

Actually I am not a creator of this Birthday element, just improved it to make it use old dates. I created time element (derived from birthday).

Actually I am not a creator of this Birthday element, just improved it to make it use old dates. I created time element (derived from birthday).

Ahh yes, I knew it was some form of date or time. ;) But you did do a lot of work to the Birthday plugin.

Date element is fully DATETIME datatype centric and uses PHP strftime. Birthday element uses datatype DATE in MySQL (perhaps also your other tool). That's the secret.

Thanks Jaanus
I?ve installed birthday plugin. Dates are shown OK but I cannot perform any search like greater than etc., dates are displayed as text. Is it correct?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back