1. Hugh is now back at work, more or less full time, after a slower than expected recovery from his neck surgery early this month. Obviously we have a backlog of support to clear, and are working as hard as we can to take care of it. If you have an unanswered thread more than 3 days old, please post one (and only one) "bump" on it, to move it in to our "last 3 days" list. If you have an unanswered issue in a forum you no longer have access to due to subscriptions timing out, please use the Contact Us form, and provide us with the URL to the thread.

fabrik for jomsocial plugin, FATAL ERROR in displaying in profile

Discussion in 'Community' started by hackkulit, Apr 26, 2012.

1. hackkulit New Member

Level: Community
    i have installed fabrik component and J! fabrik plugin for jomsocial. but when i set the view type to table and the View id to any numbers ( i used 1 or either 2), this error displayed in profile page of the user :

Warning: require_once(/home/hrhoops/public_html/plugins/content/fabrik.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hrhoops/public_html/plugins/community/fabrik/api_class.php on line 12

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/hrhoops/public_html/plugins/content/fabrik.php' (include_path='.:/home/hrhoops/public_html/plugins/system:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hrhoops/public_html/plugins/community/fabrik/api_class.php on line 12

. please help me. thanks and advance..
  2. cheesegrits Support Gopher

Have you also installed the Fabrik content plugin for J!?

The JomSocial plugin relies on that (it's essentially just a wrapper that calls the main content plugin).

-- hugh
    1 person likes this.
  3. hackkulit New Member

Thanks for the reply cheesegrits. i have already resolved this problem. but i have one thing to ask. how can i set the table in users profile page, to view only specific rows to the users who inputed the rows. to make it clear, i will explain again. all i want, is that the table that shows at the profile page, i want that thae rows that will show is on ly the rows that has inputed only by the users. please tell me how.. thanks and advance.
  4. cheesegrits Support Gopher

As i recall, you have to set row id to -2, and usekey to the (short) element name of the 'user' element on your table.

-- hugh