Fabrik List in a Fabrik Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
I am a newbie to Fabrik... So I do apologize in advance is this was actually straight forward and I am not able to understand it!
So I am trying to create an application, with the below structure:

Case
- ID

Drivers
- ID
- CaseID (FK)
- Name

Vehicles
- ID
- CaseID (FK)
- Make

Now I have done a databasejoin for Case.ID with Drivers.CaseID and Case.ID with Vehicles.CaseID with repeatable set as true... This allows users to create a case with at least 1 Driver and 1 Vehicle. I have a menu item for Case List.
All works good, I am able to input data which is correctly stored in the database, etc.
Although when I add an entry for the case, I see a 'fabrik form' which is a combined 'fabrik form' of the Drivers and Vehicles. I instead want to see 'fabrik list' of Driver and 'fabrik list' of Vehicles... Such a page will allow the user to input and view the Drivers and Vehicles on the 'fabrik form' page of Case. How can this be done?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, there i am not expert but you can add your list on article using content plugin
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/content-plugin/

if you print some screen and publish (your idea) i maybe able to help you better

if you need to show a relationship list on your form you just have to change the group to table
upload_2019-11-27_10-59-27.png
and have something like this

upload_2019-11-27_10-58-40.png
i hope this help or give you and idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back