Fabrik main wiki/forum links not working?

chris.paschen

Chris Paschen
For most of the day today, when I try to access the forum or wiki from the main fabrikar.com page (using the FORUM link - fabrikar.com/forums/) I'm getting the following error:

An exception occurred: Cannot send headers; headers already sent in /home/fabrikar/public_html/forums/index.php, line 56 in /home/fabrikar/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php on line 321

1. Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->canSendHeaders() in Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->setHeader() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 63
  3. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 18
  4. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 207
  5. XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getViewRenderer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 547
  6. XenForo_FrontController->_getViewRenderer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 141
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/fabrikar/public_html/forums/index.php at line 68
I get similar errors when trying to access the wiki.

However, if I type the url directly (fabrikar.com/forums) I AM able to get through.
I've cleaned cookies and cache and still getting that.

Just curious if there is something wrong on the server end or mine.

It was a problem on the server, fixed now. Unfortunately it happened on a morning where I had a very bad night's sleep, so I wasn't aware till I woke up mid afternoon.

-- hugh

It wasn't a huge issue for me ... just strange nobody else (that I saw) reported it ... although maybe they were trying but didn't know how to get there directly.

I had a good nights sleep so it didn't bother me.
I hope you have a better one tonight (and no more of these pesky server issues!)
[The web would sure run a lot smoother without servers! :) ]

Someone did report it in a Skype session we keep up with some long term users on it ... but I wasn't awake to see it.

BTW, if you are interested in joining that group, ping me on Skype. It's an informal group where we toss ideas around, people help out with things like testing new releases, etc.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back