1. We apologize for the slow support at the moment. Hugh (cheesegrits) is scheduled for some major back surgery this month to repair two ruptured discs which are severely hampering his ability to work, and one of our stalwart community support members is on vacation for the month. Please bear with us.

Fabrik plugin reset and hide filters

Discussion in 'Community' started by futuron, Sep 8, 2009.

1. futuron Member

Level: Professional
    I noticed that it works perfectly when you load a fabriktable in a content item with the fabrik plugin like this:

{fabrik view=table id=2 tablename___elementname=3 layout=templatename showfilters=1 resetfilters=1}

I need the resetfilter=1 because otherwise it remebers the selection of the filter when i go to another page (or came from another one)

I don't want to show the filters so i set showfilters=0 but then the resetfilter=1 wasn't working anymore.
    It seems that it's not hiding but not loading the filters when you set showfilters=0 (you should rename it to "loadfilters" instead of "showfilters")

To work around this I set the showfilter=1 but i hide it with css in that template: .fabrikFilterContainer {display:none}

Now it doesn't show the filter but it's still loaded ;)