1. Hugh is now back at work, more or less full time, after a slower than expected recovery from his neck surgery early this month. Obviously we have a backlog of support to clear, and are working as hard as we can to take care of it. If you have an unanswered thread more than 3 days old, please post one (and only one) "bump" on it, to move it in to our "last 3 days" list. If you have an unanswered issue in a forum you no longer have access to due to subscriptions timing out, please use the Contact Us form, and provide us with the URL to the thread.

Fabrik Project Help wanted ASAP

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by omidhz, May 15, 2010.

1. omidhz New Member

Level: Community
    Hello,
    I am new to Fabrik and I need help in developing some data collection form. In summary, the form will be completed by my users on a daily basis. It should be allowed to be completed only once a day per user. I want the result for each user to be shown to the user and also all result to be displayed to the admin. Having a graph and a table would be nice. There are more features that I like to implement in the form/report which I will discuss in detail. If someone could just show me how to setup the form and variables I can add all the additional elements.
    I need this to be done ASAP and I need a perfect work. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks