fabrik_incsessionfilters

thefallenchief

I have one (well, more than one) related list to my articles from an other list. The links are auto generated by Fabrik. If I access the list with the related data everything is fine - until I use the order plugin. Clicking on the up/down arrows in the list view reorders the entries. But also removes the auto generated pre-filter (in my case it's something like &cal_payloads___launchid_raw=xxxx) which has been used to call the list. So after sorting the entries I get the whole list displayed. Manually changing the URL from ...&fabrik_incsessionfilters=0 to ...&fabrik_incsessionfilters=1 keeps the pre-filter. But how can I do this setting for the Fabrik auto generated links in my lists and forms?

I'll have to tweak the order plugin to preserve the session filters.

Remind me in a few days, I'm slammed this weekend.

-- hugh

Hi @cheesegrits... I am having the same issue (full list is displayed) after adding data to a list. And the same gets solved if I manually edit the URL to fabrik_incsessionfilters to 1.
How can I control the value of the fabrik_incsessionfilters?

Regards
~aD

Got it working by editing the \components\com_fabrik\models\list.php around line#2260... But is there a reason why it was hard coded to be zero? I might be missing the bigger picture!

Regards,
~aD

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back