Fatal error: Class 'Dompdf\Options'

I update the fabrik and Dompdf, but when I click in PDF Button I get a error
Fatal error: Class 'Dompdf\Options' not found in /.../components/com_fabrik/helpers/pdf.php on line 46

How Can I solve it?
Regards.

What do you mean with "I update the fabrik and Dompdf"?
DomPDF from where?
At the moment the best is to do a GitHub update which will include Fabrik's domPDF)

What do you mean with "I update the fabrik and Dompdf"?
DomPDF from where?
At the moment the best is to do a GitHub update which will include Fabrik's domPDF)

BTW, @troester, I updated the 3.7 ZIP's with the fixes for PDF and connection, I just haven't bumped the version number yet.

-- hugh

I update the lib. I can not see the page or the administration.
Now the error is Fatal error: Class 'Joomla\Application\AbstractApplication' not found in /.../libraries/joomla/application/base.php on line 23

I update fabrik with the joomla update, I am using joomla last version of joomla.

Luiso

For Arial font and cyrillic support in pdf files need to add after:
PHP:
return array(
these lines of code:
PHP:
    'arial' =>
        array(
            'normal' => $distFontDir . 'ARIAL',
            'bold' => $distFontDir . 'ARIALbd',
            'italic' => $distFontDir . 'ARIALi',
            'bold_italic' => $distFontDir . 'ARIALbi'
        ),
in file dompdf_font_family_cache.dist.php located in folder libraries/fabrik/vendor/dompdf/dompdf/lib/fonts/.
In the same folder extract files from attached zipped file.

Request to cheesegrits:
Can you do it in the main installation?

Attachments

• Arial Cyr Font.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
It doesn?t change the result.
When I try to enter in the site a get "Fatal error: Class 'Joomla\Application\AbstractApplication' not found in /.../libraries/joomla/application/base.php on line 23

It's possible something went wrong in the library install. Try re-uploading a set of J! files, from the ZIP for whatever J! 3.7 version you have.

Meanwhile I'll run a test install of our lib again.

-- hugh

I just ran a test install of our lib, and it installs OK, doesn't disturb Joomla's autoloading.

That "Fatal error: Class 'Joomla\Application\AbstractApplication" looks like Joomla can't find the file it wants from it's own Composer autoload lib, specifically:

libraries/vendor/joomla/application/src/AbstractApplication.php

@luisoferrandiz - how did you install lib_fabrik? Through the normal J! installer? Or did you copy files up by hand?

-- hugh

I upload the file (FTP) dompdf-master and fabrik-master.

But it appeared when a upload (FTP) the new lib (lib fabrik 3.7.,zip)

Luiso

It sounds like you uploaded the library to the wrong location, and overwrote some J! files, probably in ./libraries/vendor. So as per my previous post, you'll probably need to re-upload (with FTP) a clean set of files from a J! install, from the ZIP for whatever version of J! you are running.

The lib_fabrik_3.7.zip is designed to be installed through the J! extension manager, NOT for uploading with ftp. That's tru for any of the versioned ZIP files in our downloads area.

Also, you don't need to use dompdf-master any more. The DOMPDF library is now included in lib_fabrik, aurtoloaded from ./libraries/fabrik/vendor/dompdf

-- hugh

I overwrite the library vender with the backup and I update the fabrik library 3.7 with the joomla manager.
The site and the admin works again.

But when I get the PDF I can not read it, I get a message "there was an error opening the doc, the file is damage"

I am getting some "advise" because I installed the version 3.6 and after I update fabrik with the vesion 3.7.
The system said to me that I am using version 3.7 but the advise said I need to update the module to version 3.7.

It appear in the main tab of fabrik in orange letters.

I can not send a screen because a close the advise and it doesn?t appear anymore.

One easy question. It is possible that I am using the all template? How can a get the new ones?

Php Version 5.6.31
Joomla! 3.7.3 Stable [ Amani

Luiso

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back