File Upload Ajax Error

sunnyjey

Facing new problem.

When I am using Ajax to upload file, it opens Popup window 'The SITE says HTTP error'. Nothing is stored in the Media folder. I tried with all options including change file extension, crop, thumbnail, changing permission of folder, clearing cache and different browsers. But still no use.

But, if i disable the Ajax option, the file is uploaded without any error. My site is based on latest 3.7 J and Fabrik. I just updated Fileupload Plugin from github.

Would appreciate if support member login to my site and check this issue.

URL and login details are added to the Profile. The Form is SUBMIT Case & Fileupload is Upload Di#om

It works OK in the backend.

It appears to be failing validation on the front end, but due to a typo in the code, it's not returning the actual error message. I fixed that in this commit:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/cafb75ba41645753e428f8fadb1b07c3e7a7ac3f

So either do a full github update - bearing in mind there have been a lot of changes in the last few days to be compatible with J! 3.8, so there may be some issues - or apply that change by hand to your existing file.

Then we'll be able to see the error.

I just updated Fileupload Plugin from github.

When uploading github files, always upload EVERYTHING. Don't cherry pick files. Changes in one file often rely on changes in another file, and if you don't upload everything, you can very easily get nasty dependency issues cropping up. I know it's a pain to upload the whole thing, but unless you REALLY know what you are doing, it's the only safe way to update with github files.

-- hugh

It works OK in the backend.

Yes, it is working now in the backend. Thank you.

If you don't mind can you tell me what changes you made in the backend. As, I am getting the same aforementioned error on my other website for Ajax upload Element.

I didn't make any changes, I just logged in and tested.

Doesn't look like you've made that change from github, as the error being returned from the frontend AJAX upload is still blank.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back