fileupload not working

works from menu, not works inside arcticle

Hi all

I've re-read past posts and I've an element to add: standard upload seams to work if the form is not included in an article. If you refer to it from a menu, it works.

I've applied no special setting in my article. Does this mean that article has to have some "special" setting to allow file-upload to works?

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

some solution as to enable fileupload out error
Server Error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http:/url fabrik form. It may be down for maintenance or is configured incorrectly.
and runs off the field in the form, to enable ajax upload is processed by the form but does not load the registry or file upload pdf or image

not works for me

Hi all

I'm new on J! and F3.

I'm frustraded ....:-(. Still not works....

I think that there is something related to the fact that the form is included in an arcticle.
May be a matter of permission ....

Any suggestion are welcome :-(

same problem with a yesterday fresh install. I open another post, but it is related to this topic.

what to check ? I really need this working today/tonight. Are there any workaround ?

what is funny is that if I send a too big file, i get the warning you send a too big file...

this means that the transfer starts well, but there is a problem at the end of the upload...

which php script should be looked at ?

christophe46 hello I wonder if you can help me with directions on how you updated fabrik installed and as I tried unsuccessfully to update it with the latest package github get the following error, Fatal error: Access level to plgFabrik_ElementCascadingdropdown :: _buildQuery () must be public (as plgFabrik_ElementDatabasejoin in class) in / home / plugins / fabrik_element / CascadingDropDown / cascadingdropdown.php on line 1111.
Upload all files in the package Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-658-g6238183 the root of my site overwriting the old files.

thanks for your help

hi !
I downloaded Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-725-g1338aa4.zip yesterday.
Copyed all the files (not the top folder) to my joomla root. And it worked, at least for the basic usage I do here : http://www.biomattitude.com/biomwork/index.php/adherents/annuaire-des-adherents

I do not use (yet) CDD so I can't say if there is a problem with them.

I still have a bug with the ajax file upload (file uploaded but database field empty), but the normal file upload works !

emm...
This is a more than 4 year old thread about outdated Joomla and Fabrik versions.
Can you open a new thread, post your issue, versions, settings?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back