filter field not visible in front end

Nagtegaal

In a list I created a filter with filter type 'field' for the element id. I does work fine in the administrator back-end:

upload_2020-9-19_21-42-3.png

But in my front-end there is no possibility to enter a value:
upload_2020-9-19_21-43-25.png

Anyone any idea what may cause this or how to make it possible? Thanks!!!

Attachments

• upload_2020-9-19_21-43-11.png
    upload_2020-9-19_21-43-11.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 85
If it's working in the backend it may be related to an access setting. But I couldn't find any combination to replicate.
What happens if you are logging in in the frontend as superadmin?
Anything to see in the page source, CSS...?

Hi Troester,

Thank you for your reply.

I log in to the front end with same user as the back end. The 'dropdown filters' all working fine. I set all access to public, but still not possible to enter any text. You sure you get the fill in field visible in the front end? Not that I doubt you, but it makes me feel stupid. I tried with other 'simple' lists as well, but it does not work on the front end on any.

I don't think in the page source there is something strange, but I am no familiar in this area.

<tr data-filter-row="vuur_vw_journal_entry___id"
class="fabrik_row oddRow1">
<td>id</td>
<td><input type="text" data-filter-name="vuur_vw_journal_entry___id" name="fabrik___filter[list_85_com_fabrik_85][value][0]" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " size="20" value="" id="vuur_vw_journal_entry___idvalue" />
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_85_com_fabrik_85][condition][0]" value="=" />
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_85_com_fabrik_85][join][0]" value="AND" />
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_85_com_fabrik_85][key][0]" value="`vuur_vw_journal_entry`.`id`" />
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_85_com_fabrik_85][search_type][0]" value="normal" />
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_85_com_fabrik_85][match][0]" value="1" />
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_85_com_fabrik_85][full_words_only][0]" value="0" />
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_85_com_fabrik_85][eval][0]" value="0" />
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_85_com_fabrik_85][grouped_to_previous][0]" value="0" />
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_85_com_fabrik_85][hidden][0]" value="0" />
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_85_com_fabrik_85][elementid][0]" value="1096" /></td>
</tr>
<tr data-filter-row="vuur_vw_journal_entry___balanspost"
class="fabrik_row oddRow0">
<td>balanspost</td>
<td><select id="vuur_vw_journal_entry___balanspostvalue" name="fabrik___filter[list_85_com_fabrik_85][value][1]" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " size="1" data-filter-name="vuur_vw_journal_entry___balanspost">
<option value="" selected="selected">All</option>
<option value="BTW afdracht">BTW afdracht</option>
<option value="BV oprichten">BV oprichten</option>
<option value="Facebook">Facebook</option>
<option value="ING">ING</option>
<option value="Kantoorartikelen">Kantoorartikelen</option>
<option value="Mollie">Mollie</option>
<option value="Paypal">Paypal</option>
<option value="retouren">retouren</option>
<option value="Stripe">Stripe</option>
<option value="Te vorderen BTW">Te vorderen BTW</option>
<option value="Tikkie">Tikkie</option>
</select>

I can't see any reason why
<input type="text" data-filter-name="vuur_vw_journal_entry___id" name="fabrik___filter[list_85_com_fabrik_85][value][0]" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " size="20" value="" id="vuur_vw_journal_entry___idvalue" />
doesn't show an input field.
Do you have a link to your list?

Thanks a lot Troester,

Got it to work now. Don't know why that was in my custom CSS. The
.fabrik___heading a.delete {
display: none;
}
I did on purpose, did not want to show it.

Anyway after removing the
.form-search input {
display: none;.........

upload_2020-9-21_23-31-13.png

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back