form and elements are showing twice with same ID

Hello,

I am working on a fresh Joomla install with Fabrik. Everything latest.

I can't remember, what I have done. I believe, I have opened the form mentioned below, changed a Button Label and saved the form.

Now I am seeing every element and the form itself twice in my lists. I have cleared cache and also checked database. There are only 2 forms currently created in Fabrik, but - because of the duplicated form - I am seeing 3 Forms.

FABRIK_USER
FABRIK_USER
FABRIK_CLUB

Any idea what is causing this? I could check database, if you need more info.

Attachments

• farbik-double.jpg
    farbik-double.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 82
Did you clear Joomla and browser cache? Maybe also try an other browser to exclude any caching.
Are the #__ fabrik_ xy tables looking ok ( list, form, group, elements) or are there duplicates, too?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Well, as usual.

I have looked at the table itself and it looks like some fields got dropped.
Before I have deleted the table and re-created it from trash.
Maybe this caused the drop of fields.

I have tried to delete all fields for this one table with Fabrik Backend, but it won't work, since the table is missing fields in DB.

I managed to delete form und list, and now I am stuck with the fields. I can trash them, but can't empty trash.

Since I have deleted the table, I would want to create the same table again.
this of course will cause problems, since the fields from the old table are still in DB with Farbik.

I also noticed: when I have created an element for the wrong table, I can adjust the table with field later on. this will merge the field and new table, but the old table in DB still has the field as well.

Is there no way to sync my database fields with e.g. a Fabrik Group or List or Form?

you should be able to empty the elements from trash if you don' t select 'delete columns from DB' ( or something similar, I'm not at my PC)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

looks like it worked. I basically had to delete the duplicate table in fabrik_list and then I was able to delete from trash.

Too bad I can't clearly remember what caused this duplicate. I worked only joomla backend, while this happened.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back