1. We are in the middle of building the Fabrik 3.3 release, which has the fixes necessary to run on Joomla 3.4. We hit a few snags with getting new translations merged from Transifex, which has delayed the release a little. The current github works well with J! 3.4, so if you badly need to update Joomla before we get 3.3 out, you can do use the github code (see the Wiki for details on how to do a github update).

Form to content?

Discussion in 'Fabrik 3.x Testing' started by aliendna51, Apr 13, 2012.

1. aliendna51 New Member

Level: Community
    I want to have content created from forms, so it can be easy for users to create articles in a specific category in a standardized template of my choice. I can easily make an html template for the articles, but how do I include pointers to records of the elements of each new form submission and how could I have the new articles created? I should probably use the databasejoin plugin, but how do I do it?
  2. rob Administrator

Level: Community
    I'd create a fabrik list which points to #_content, set it so that fabrik doesn't 'then your form will submit to Joomla's article table.
  3. troester Well-Known Member

Level: Standard
    ...set it so that fabrik doesn't alter existing field types (List, Advanced group)...