1. Hugh is now back at work, more or less full time, after a slower than expected recovery from his neck surgery early this month. Obviously we have a backlog of support to clear, and are working as hard as we can to take care of it. If you have an unanswered thread more than 3 days old, please post one (and only one) "bump" on it, to move it in to our "last 3 days" list. If you have an unanswered issue in a forum you no longer have access to due to subscriptions timing out, please use the Contact Us form, and provide us with the URL to the thread.

Form to content?

Discussion in 'Fabrik 3.x Testing' started by aliendna51, Apr 13, 2012.

1. aliendna51 New Member

Level: Community
    I want to have content created from forms, so it can be easy for users to create articles in a specific category in a standardized template of my choice. I can easily make an html template for the articles, but how do I include pointers to records of the elements of each new form submission and how could I have the new articles created? I should probably use the databasejoin plugin, but how do I do it?
  2. rob Administrator

Level: Community
    I'd create a fabrik list which points to #_content, set it so that fabrik doesn't 'then your form will submit to Joomla's article table.
  3. troester Well-Known Member

Level: Standard
    ...set it so that fabrik doesn't alter existing field types (List, Advanced group)...