Form upsert

I am trying to add multiple upserts to a form. However on the second upsert in the values section the Key elements will not display any of the elements where as the first upsert works fine.

Are you only able to use one upsert per form.

If so is there a to do this.

For every employee added

insert row into annual training table for multiple training's.

I downloaded the one file, which I had the same problem adding multiple. So I did a complete update and continued having the same problem.

I didn't test the functionality.
But with this commit I can add/save/edit a 2nd upsert plugin.

Did you clear browser cache after updating?

I did not looks like that is where my problem was I cleared cache and I could add a second upsert after I get them added I will let you know if it functions ok

Ok I just tried to setup it looks like I can add a second upsert as long as it is not to the same table as any other upsert.

What I am needing to do is this.

When I add a employee if they are X type of employee I need to add a row to my competency table for each competency the employee needs to complete.

Ok I just tried to setup it looks like I can add a second upsert as long as it is not to the same table as any other upsert.

What are the symptoms? You mean the settings don't save properly, or the upserts don't work if you have more than one to the same table?

-- hugh

When trying to add the next upset the drop down for elements where the values go will not populate a list if you are choosing a table u already have an upsetting on

I am thinking of a new solution instead of doing a upsert on each new add of an employee. I think this will be better served as a daily cron job.... I am working on the queries I need to complete this now.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back