Full Calendar Visualization - Events do not appear

tiagovareta

Hi,

I have a list, to record the daily events I have to do.
The fields in the list are:

Agenda-Campos.png

The data tab settings are:

Agenda-Dados.png

The options tab settings are:

Agenda-Opcoes.png

When I access the visualization, events do not appear...

you already have some records?
if yes , check your element permission for the user group you sign in with

you already have some records?
if yes , check your element permission for the user group you sign in with

Hi,

Yes I have several records, if I access the table as a list, I can see the events!

I confirmed the permissions and everything is in "public", so I suppose it is not from here ...
The start / end date fields, does it have to have any special formatting?

Ah, OK ... that's because the layout files got missed off the manifest for the plugin, and we haven't rebuilt the ZIP since that got fixed.

If you update from github, it'll work.

The files you need are these:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/tree/master/plugins/fabrik_visualization/fullcalendar/layouts

If you don't feel like doing a complete github update, you should just be able to find these from the ZIP and upload them to the correct location.

-- hugh

Hi Cheesegrits,

That was really what was missing! I updated and the events are already appearing!

Thank you so much!

Ah, OK ... that's because the layout files got missed off the manifest for the plugin, and we haven't rebuilt the ZIP since that got fixed.

If you update from github, it'll work.

The files you need are these:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/tree/master/plugins/fabrik_visualization/fullcalendar/layouts

If you don't feel like doing a complete github update, you should just be able to find these from the ZIP and upload them to the correct location.

-- hugh

Hi Cheesegrits,

In my events table, I have a field (yes / no) where I define if the event / task was performed.

Is it possible to show only events that have not been performed in the fullcalendar view?

fullcalendar viz doesn't have a prefilter option (as e.g. googlmap has).
But you can copy your list, add the prefilter and use this copied list in your calendar viz.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back