1. NOTICE: If you are using Fabrik and update to Joomla 3.10, you will need to update to Fabrik 3.10. And, if you are using Fabrik, do not upgrade to Joomla 4, we do not have a supported version ready for release. More information on a release date coming soon. Also, please note that Fabrik 3.10 will not install on any Joomla sites less than 3.8.
    Dismiss Notice

fusioncharts line display

Discussion in 'Standard Support' started by roll82, Sep 21, 2010.

1. roll82

roll82 Member

Level: Community
    Hi, i have a fusion charts viz from a table where i display some monthly attendance numbers. the user fills in every month one number.
    I have set up the table with some budget numbers for the rest of the year and the viz is displaying the accumulated budget against the accumulated actual numbers.

My problems is as you can see on the image that in the months where there is no numbers the line goes down to -1. I would like the line to just not be there in those months and only in the months with the value.

have a look please.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

btw. any ideas how to get rid of the fusioncharts header/title.

Thanks

2. peamak

peamak Moderator

There's a new option in SVN now about "Connect Null Values", in the "General Properties" fieldset, under "Show values".

:)

1 person likes this.
  3. peamak

peamak Moderator

Oh, I forgot: about the FC header/title: the plugin is using the free version of FC so no, that's not possible to remove. But you can set a top margin on your chart so that the header doesn't overlap with some chart data (labels on the axis or chart title)

1 person likes this.
  4. roll82

roll82 Member

YOU ARE A CHAMP!!! working great

5. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

Hey Tom!

What would be involved in allowing people to use the 'pro' version of Fusion charts? As I recall, the main difference is in the name of the include files / classes?

Just FYI, I've contacted FusionCharts to see if they would provide us with a free Pro license to develop against ... I don't hold out much hope, but doesn't hurt to ask.

-- hugh

6. peamak

peamak Moderator

Nice! Any news yet?

From a look at their different license pricing, I don't hold much hope either...

7. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

Strangely enough, they gave me a full copy. Ping me on Skype some time and I'll shoot you the ZIP.

-- hugh