• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Future of Fabrik Meeting

I'm bummed that I'm late to the party. This is for sure a meeting that I should have participated in. I work in Fabrik every day. I know a lot of us are managing some very large projects using this technology. I'm happy to support the project moving forward any way possible. If it's opensource, cool. If it's paid, cool. Is there a replay of the meeting available anywhere? I need to know where the project stands so I can plan for the future.

Nothing news?

Hi, we hope to have information on the progress soon. Even if there weren't any. It would be important to understand if at this point it is necessary to move your projects to other platforms and consequently plan the study of alternatives. Thanks regardless. Fabrik is a splendid project and it would be a shame if it got lost.

Work is progressing on a version of Fabrik for Joomla 4. There is a private group of individual developers who are working on it. We have a limited functionality version that installs with a limited number of plugins but basically yo can create lists/forms and a subset of element types (the most widely used ones). We have more work to do and are actively working on it. We hope to be ready for a limited beta test within a few months. As we are sure you are aware, this is a big task.

Work is progressing on a version of Fabrik for Joomla 4. There is a private group of individual developers who are working on it. We have a limited functionality version that installs with a limited number of plugins but basically yo can create lists/forms and a subset of element types (the most widely used ones). We have more work to do and are actively working on it. We hope to be ready for a limited beta test within a few months. As we are sure you are aware, this is a big task.

this is great news

Fantastic, and all the best to the team!

I don't think I have enough decent coding skills to help with the big stuff, but if there's any mundane work like file copying, repetitive typing, or whatever you think a simpleton can assist with, just let me/us know. I'm sure everyone that uses Fabrik is happy to get involved in whatever small way they can to make this happen asap.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back