• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Getting Error: Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should

ramki

I am getting below error, since I made an element validation (Action: notempty). On the front-end, I left the mandatory drop-down just test the validation that I used. Then the below error messages displayed when I submitted the form!!!

Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be an array in /home/secondde/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 3652

Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be an array in /home/secondde/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 3652

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/secondde/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 3613

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/secondde/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 3613

Please somebody help to find a solution for the above issue.

Thanks,
Ramki

Hi Ramki,

Please provide your Joomla version, fabrik version, as well as php version. Thanks!

Ramki,

What happens when you remove the validation plugin for your form? Does the error go away?

Is your Error Reporting set to Maximum or off?

One more thing: I compared your form.php file with my working older version of form.php file. I noticed the only difference is your file has "public" in front of all the functions.

Have you tried removing public in front of function _reduceDataForXRepeatedJoins() and function isAjax() ? Just to see if it's a php versoin issue.

I'm not a professional in programming (yet) , but it was just one little thought to try while you are waiting for a response from Rob. :)

Also have you tried to migrate your site to another server (such as localhost) with an upgraded PHP version, such as 5.3 or 5.4? (5.3 is minimum Fabrik php requirements).

Or asking your hosting server if they can move your site to a different server with a higher php version?

Just some thoughts, let me know what you have tried. :-D

Hi,

Recently I have moved my site to my other hosting account on same server. Surprisingly the issue I encountered has been resolved!!!

I think this might be just as it has PHP 5.3.17 version.

But one issue still persist is 'Some parts of your form have not been correctly filled in' displays & the fields required are highlighted when user supplies insufficient info on the form. This is displaying permanently and displaying even I moved to some other screen and reach the fabrikar form, and when I click the form link second time the error message is disappearing.

So, this is an issue. Please find a solution for this issue.

Thanks,
Ramki

What is the "Save partially completed forms" option set to on your Form settings (under "Form Processing" on the left)?

-- hugh

Initially it was set to 'No', I changed it to 'Everyone'.
Still the issue persist.

Thanks,
Ramki

Attachments

• ScreenShot 1267.gif
    ScreenShot 1267.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 397
check that there are no stray records in #__fabrik_form_sessions (via phpmyadmin)- if you have no forms set to record partial forms, you can empty this table completely

Hi Rob,

I followed the steps as you explained, but no use. Still the issue (When the user clicks 'Submit' button without filling / giving some inappropriate data; error messages will be displayed. After that if the user moves to any other screen and refresh the page / come back...etc to the same fabrikar form, the error messages still appears!) persist.

I moved a site yesterday and had some issues which were puzzling me. It was taking 45 seconds to load up some forms, I knew it wasn't a Fabrik issue as the same thing was occurring loading up some articles.

I managed to resolve the issue by doing two things.

1) Removing all entries from _session table via phpmyadmin.

2) Backend of Joomla, click Component and then Redirect. Remove and trash all items.

Both the above were storing references to my local site and once removed my site was working again.

Also make sure 100% that you log and tmp directories are set correctly since moving your site. Fabrik gave me a 500 error when I mistyped one of the above.

What happens when you remove the validation plugin for your form? Does the error go away?

I didn't see a reply for Tessa's question. Have you tested without the validation, (to verify it is actually the issue). Maybe try removing the validation and recreating it?

Hello,

Flexicat, what ever you said above, I don't think that was intended to my post.
any ways I did the steps you explained, but no use still the highlighted error messages are displaying even after refreshing the page, or coming to the same screen (fabrikar form) from any other screen.

Thanks,
Ramki

Are you 100% sure you have removed all entries from the fabrik_form_sessions table?

Also, try updating to the latest github, we found a couple of issues to do with clearing entries from that table.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back