Graph with 'dropdown' filter

Nagtegaal

Hi, I'm looking for a graph, which can use the filter options of a fabrik list. I encounterd this closed threat about Plotalot from the passed, but this does not come up with a clear answer. Since I already use Plotalot (which uses the Google Chart api) it would be great if it would work.

Anyone any idea?

Hi,
If you searched this forum for "plotalot", you must have also seen this post from Hugh from only 3 months ago where he says
... I decided to carry on working with the fusionchart plugin, rather than integrating with plotalot (also, turns out the plotalot integration still requires a lot of manual work by the user).

Thanks lousyfool for notifying me. I did not catch that remark of Hugh. By now I installed FusionChart incl the suite and the latest Github. Now see if I can create my first Chart with it :)

Hi, seems somehow foolish, but I tried quite some settings, but no Graph shows on the Front End. If I look at the HTML if see that 'chart-container-visualisation_1_com_fabrik_1' has 1140 x 0 pixels which according to me there is nothing rendered. If I use a list with filters, the filters do show up (yeah!), but no Graph. There is no error coe either.

So I:
Downloaded and installed the Fabrik visualization - fusionchart plug-in
Updated to the latest Github;
Downloaded the PHP FusionChart Suite and uploaded this to the 'plugins/fabrik_visualization/fusionchart/libs/' folder
Set the 'FusionChart Library' option to fusioncharts-suite-xt
Selected a list and a dataset and tried the SQL option as well....

Any settings in the Graph I am missing? Anything else I did not think about?

On the FushionChart website I find this:
If the chart does not show up at all, but there are no JavaScript errors, check if the FusionCharts Suite XT JavaScript library has loaded correctly. You can use developer tools within your browser to see if fusioncharts.js was loaded.
I do not see it loaded...

Attachments

• screenie.png
    screenie.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 125
Last edited:
I don't know what changed, but yeah I got a graph! My best guess it was some kind of caching in the browser.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back