• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Help with Error 500 after import csv

funghtc

Hi,

I am trying/learning to use Fabrik 3.1rc2 on Joomla! 2.5.14 and I have been following the tutorials which are very useful. However, I have a problem with .csv import:

I have a form embedded in an article using {fabrik view=list id=1} as article text, all records are imported successfully as confirmed using mySQL workbench after clicking "Import CSV". However, the frontend is redirected to localhost/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=1&resetfilters=1&Itemid= where it displays an Error 500 with Layout default_row not found.

Searching your forum shows adding &layout=default to the end of the above url solves the problem.

I question is:
1) is there a global setting that I should switch on for the first redirection to work?
2) if not, what is the best way to add the "&layout=default" into the url? I don't want to alter any code from Fabrik.

Thanks
Henry

You should update from GitHub, there have been several modifications/fixes especially concerning Fabrik3.1 on Joomla2.5.

In any case you can set the template in the content plugin string e.g.
{fabrik view=list id=1 layout=default}

Hi Troester,

Thank you for your respond but sorry I do not understand your reply as I am new to Fabrik. Please explain what you mean by "set the template in the content plugin string"?

Do I change it in Fabrik: lists or in the article's text?
Please give instructions or point me to the manual text.

Thanks again
Henry

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back