Hiring an expert

madpato

Hello
Im sorry if this is innapropiate, but since i got no help on my post and i have been bashing my head on how to do it (with no results). I am asking if someone can generate a report for me on my fabrik application using fusion charts. Just need one report.

Please PM me if you are interested. I think that someone with experience should do it rather easily.

Thank you, and im sorry again if this is not appropiate but i have nowhere else to ask for this :(

Guess you're referring to your post here which had not been answered, yet: https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-get-the-values-of-an-entire-month.53336/
Just posting the link here as it may tell Fusion Chart experts what it's about.

Your request for hiring someone to solve the problem is certainly not inappropriate or so. Just the opposite: it's rather welcome here, I'd say. Sorry, I have no experience with Fusion Chart at all, but I hope you'll get a response from someone else. Good luck!

Well i was thinking on a calc element to somehow gather all the values of a certain month. Can you help me with something like that? if i manage to get the sum from first day to last day of a month i think i could make it work.

Regards

Well i was thinking on a calc element to somehow gather all the values of a certain month. Can you help me with something like that? if i manage to get the sum from first day to last day of a month i think i could make it work.

Regards

If I understand what you need, you can use the element - total plugin. It works correctly with Joomla 3.10 and Fabrik 3.10.
Otherwise I'll give you an example calc that adds up the values but also performs operations:

$sum += array_sum($data['ptb_pdr_147_repeat___importo_rata']);
$sumr += array_sum($data['ptb_pdr_147_repeat___nr_rate']);
$count = array_sum(array_count_values($data['ptb_pdr_147_repeat___fz']));
$vr += min($data['ptb_pdr_147_repeat___nr_rate']);
$vir += min($data['ptb_pdr_147_repeat___importo_rata']);
$vif += min($data['ptb_pdr_147_repeat___fz']);

$acc +=$data['ptb_pdr___acc'];
$nr = array_count_values($count);

if ($vr < 1 or $vir < 1 or $vif < 1) {
$count=$count - 1;
}

if ($count < 1) {