1. Hugh (cheesegrits) here. Thank you for all the good wishes. My back surgery was a success, post-op recovery is going well, and I'm getting stronger and feeling better every day. I hope to be getting back in the saddle and working support again over the next few days.
  2. IMPORTANT NOTE - we have made some changes in our github branch naming. The 'master' branch no longer exists, and is now called 'joomla25' (which is Fabrik 3.0). The 'joomla3' branch (which is Fabrik 3.2) remains unchanged. We have also removed all the other testing branches which had accuulated over the last few years. I have posted a thread in the Community forum for 3.0 with some more information, feel free to as questions there.

How do I add a new plugin I see in SVN?

Discussion in 'Frequently Answered Questions' started by cheesegrits, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Rankx New Member

Level: Community
    I am convinced that I will never get this to work so I decided to follow a post I read some days ago, which said to create a table and link it to jos_content and that works fine. Before I did that though, for the day I have been getting an error upon form submission that I was not getting before. "Catchable fatal error: Object of class JException could not be converted to string in....." Well I actually got this error once before, but I don't know what happened to make it go away. Can you suggest a cause for this please?
  2. cheesegrits Support Gopher

Not without an exact error message, nope, can't help.

-- hugh
  3. Rankx New Member

Well no worries. It's working fine now.