how to customize details view layout?

Majere

Hi, i can't figure out where to find configurations relative to the "details view" layout.
For example: how to hide some fileds' label, how to add css to the content of a particular field.. etc etc.
I've found these option for the list view but not for the details view, please help :)

Create a file with your text editor, in the appropriate template folder, with this code - and save it as "template_css.php"
Code:
<?php
header('Content-type: text/css');
$c = (int) $_REQUEST['c'];
$view = isset($_REQUEST['view']) ? $_REQUEST['view'] : 'form';
echo "
/* insert your css code below */

";
?>

UPDATE:
Thanks i tried it but since the code on the wiki is broken (it seems they're in the middle of a porting) it's unclear to me how to refer to elements CSS ids/classes.
Infact i was able to find them using my browser code inspector and they look like:
"listname___fieldname_ro" not sure what "_ro" stands for.. and so i wrote working css using the php page you suggested me. But from the code posted in the wiki it seems one should use some "{$view}_$c" variable..
anyway thanks a lot i would never arrive a this point without your help (also sorry for my bad english):cool:

In Firefox - the Firebug plugin is your friend
In IE - Developer Tools
You should be able to identify styling on any webpage.

_ro is used for read-only elements (like details).
You don't really need to use the nested php code - just type it in as the actual css you want to use for whatever html entity you identify.

Are you using the new Wiki link? It's all there as far as I can see - to explain the {$view) stuff, etc.
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/index/

Hello,
The detail view is influenced by the php file default_row.php in components/com_fabrik/list/tmpl/default/
I would solve your problem via html overwrite .
Rewrite per editor components/com_fabrik/list/tmpl/default/default_row.php
and save it to ...\templates\[your template]\html\com_fabrik\list\default.
You can address single items in the view via
if (($this->headings[$heading])=='id'){...}
This makes it possible to influence the layout quite good.
It needs working offline out of the backend though.

Greetings!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back