How to subscribe and become a member here ?

wolter

Posting in the Standard + Professional Support section seems not possible without a subscription, correct me if i am wrong.

Can someone guide me where to find the page where to subscribe and see the subscription prices etc, cant really find it.

Cheers & Thanks

Hi,

Unfortunately there is no paid subscription anymore, only the community support forum in which you are posting this thread.
It's a real pity, but that's the reality :(

You might be able to get something done by asking a quote from Media A-Team, but it will most likely be a challenge to get a contact with them.

Sad to hear, why this route, Is Fabrik still being actively developed or something i missed ?

As Hugh (one of the developers of Fabrik) wrote a while ago, subscription fees didn't cover the costs for providing the support. Fabrik is being developed, but only focusing on the specific needs of Media A-Team's customers projects.

Posting in the Standard + Professional Support section seems not possible without a subscription, correct me if i am wrong.

Can someone guide me where to find the page where to subscribe and see the subscription prices etc, cant really find it.

Cheers & Thanks

Hi Wolter: Is there any update on this? I see that it is almost exactly a year since you posted
Kind regards to everyone
Miles

No changes on this, you have to settle with community support or with bigger issues/projects find a developer yourself or contact Media A-Team and try to get a quote from them.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back