How to track the referral link to the form?

skyfranky

Hi

I am new to farbick, and have below question:

1. How to track the referral link to a farbick form?

2. How to pass a value to prefill a form field via URL?

3. can sync booking date to Gcalendar?

4. Can build a multi-company booking portal? which different bussiness will have their own admin, staffs, customers, services, booking form, calendar, etc
And create a workflow submit booking, approve booking and send email and SMS to booker?

1 - what do you mean by "track"?

2 - just add the full element name (as per the Name column in the backend list of elements) and value, like &yourtable___yourfield=foo. For element types that have the concept of a "value" and a "label" (like joins, dropdowns, etc), use the _raw suffix to set by value rather than label, like &yourtable___yourjoin_raw=123

3 - we do have a gcalsync cron plugin, but it needs rewriting for the new Google API, so at the moment, no. But if someone funds the work, yes.

4 - yes, although as your first Fabrik project it wouldn't be trivial, and you'd probably need some consultancy to make sure it's done right.

-- hugh

I will surely need your paid support if I use Fabrik for the project. Do you have email for private discussion about the project?

1 - what do you mean by "track"?
to record the url that direct user to the farbick form. for example, a user is refered from google or Facebook or other website to the form, after submit the form I see see the refer url.

There's nothing baked in to do that, but it would be trivial to do in a couple of lines of custom code. Either as a submission plugin, recording to a separate table, or an element default value, to record the refering URL in a field in the submitted form.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back