1. NOTICE: If you are using Fabrik and update to Joomla 3.10, you will need to update to Fabrik 3.10. And, if you are using Fabrik, do not upgrade to Joomla 4, we do not have a supported version ready for release. More information on a release date coming soon. Also, please note that Fabrik 3.10 will not install on any Joomla sites less than 3.8.
    Dismiss Notice

icon folder with dropdowns

Discussion in 'Professional Support' started by bea, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob

rob Administrator Staff Member

Level: Community
    I agree with the logic - but it has been there for at least 4 months (see the date of Tom's skype conversation) so there could be a lot of sites out there using the labels now.

So the decision is whether we break these sites which are running a non release candidate version, in a .0.x release?

Hence my suggestion of preferring people use the values but also checking for the labels. I've not heard any feed back on that suggestion yet?

2. peamak

peamak Moderator

I'm personally with looking if value.ext exists and if not, looking if label.ext exists or something like that.
    Which is what you're proposing Rob if I'm correct. :)

3. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

That would prolly be best. Look for value.png, if that doesn't exist look for label.png.

-- hugh

4. rob

rob Administrator Staff Member

done :)

=Rob

2 people like this.
  5. bea

bea Active Member

Many, many thanks!

Cheers, Bianka