Hello, I have identified a very strange problem which seems to be linked to pre-filters in a Fabrik list. Sometimes, in what seems to be completely random fashion: the list returns no results. The value of $this->navigation->total displays the correct number of results yet $this->rows is empty. This applies for some values of the pre-filter but not all (we have a module on the page which adds an &category=name-of-category to the URL and reloads the page). The pre-filter is set up to look for the value in the GET variable and filter on that value, this means that the pre-filter's value can change, this is important to note as when the issue happens: it only happens on certain pre-filter values, and it appears to be completely random. After doing a bit of digging using &fabrikdebug=1 I have found what seems to be causing the issue but I can't seem to find out WHY. In the list GetData query there is a AND 2 = -2 which obviously causes the query to return nothing. This problem also seems to be linked to the session as the issue does not appear when I open the list in a new private browsing tab (caching is also disabled on the site). The problem does not go away when using clearfilters=1, clearordering=1, or resetfilters=1.