Javascript error

GorYa

Hi!
I encountered such a problem when using the firefox browser when uploading files to a form element fileupload. The problem is traced by windows xp in the browser firefox, which is superbly stopped supported for this operating system. At the same time, if you upload files via Yandex browser, there is no such problem.

Error from browser console:
Code:
SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data
window.FbFileUpload<.watchAjax/<()  fileupload.js:469
plupload.Uploader/<.trigger()  plupload.js:1326
prepareAndSend/xhr.onreadystatechange()  plupload.html5.js:579

Tell me what could be the problem?

Last edited:
No idea, and I don't have Windows XP to try it on. Haven't had an XP machine for ... hmmm ... a decade?

-- hugh

No idea, and I don't have Windows XP to try it on. Haven't had an XP machine for ... hmmm ... a decade?

-- hugh

This problem does not apply only to Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 it also manifests itself on Windows 10 with the latest updates of the browser firefox, in addition it also manifests itself in the browser microsoft edge. But at the same time on another computer with the same browsers everything can work fine. Thus at loading through yandex browser or Google Chrome such problem is not present. This is probably due to the lack of updates to Java or adobe flash. But this is just a guess, since I'm not sure that they can affect the downloading of files in the browser.

I hope that you will be able to identify this mistake so that you can understand how to solve it. Thank you

I can't replicate this on either of my Windows 10 boxes, with the latest versions of Edge and Firefox.

Can you point me at your page?

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back