Joomla 3.8.2

These (video, kaltura, openstreetmap) are old element plugins which are not in the recent Fabrik version.

I just upgraded to 3.8.2 with the latest github (couple of days ago) and I do not have a delete option anymore. Even when logged in as SU.

Did anyone ran into this and have a solution for it?

Sorry, I was a bit brief, I was hoping on a oh yeah from someone.

None of my list show the delete row button in the front-end anymore after the upgrade. (12/17) See attachment, top half is current and second half shows the same list in my backup site, which is on Joomla! 3.7.5 and a previous version of fabrik.

Same user, User Group: Publisher. Same table, Access Delete records: Special.

Tested with the beez3 or standard protostar, does not show either.

Thanks
Paul

Attachments

• deleterow.jpg
    deleterow.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 28
Did you check your user groups and accesslevels (i.e. does Publisher still have Special assigned)?
Do you have list plugins (canEdit, canDelete...)?

Author has Special assigned, with Publisher being a child of Author. That being the same on my live and backup site. I believe that is standard? I did do a quick try of assigning Special to Publisher as well, but that doesn't make a difference. Further I checked setting delete to registered and that did not make a difference either.

I see the same behavior with or without list plugins installed, I have a few tables with a JS plugin, on these I do see my select checkbox. However still no delete option.

Further Edit/Add are both set to Special as well and they both work.

Well if nobody has this it must be something with my install. I will look a bit deeper.

Were there any recent changes to the "or use field" option for Deleting records? I do not use this.

Thanks
Paul

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back