juser and rest plugins won't update/f3.5.1/j3.7.1

annekas

I'm updating like a good administrator. When I get to the juser and rest form plugins, the updater goes to a blank white page with no error message. All others look like they updated correctly.

Anybody else having this issue?

Also updated to J3.7.1

Thanks!

Ah. Hold on. I'm doing a test update of the new Joomla on my sandbox before I do it on my live site. I had not updated Fabrik there to 3.5.1. So the issue may be there. Or there may be no issue at all. My live site is already on 3.5.2 and ready to update to 3.6 so I'll check there before I have a panic attack. Sorry for the too quick trigger finger!

Juser and rest plugins no longer show on the update list after leaving the update page and going to the Joomla control panel. They still show 3.5.1 in my plugins list on my sandbox.

However, after updating on my live site, juser updated to 3.6. Rest did not and still shows 3.5.2.

Do I need to download and install manually?

Last edited:
Did you try to clear the update cache?

In "Discover": "Discover (if you don't have these plugins installed)
In "Manage": check the plugin and "Refresh cache" (if the plugin is installed)

then in "Update": "clear cache", "Find updates"
If it's still showing up try to update again.

The Rest plugin is probably being deprecated, so I'm not overly concerned about that one.

Juser on the other hand should definitely update. You say you get a blank white screen? Do you have error reporting set to maximum in J!? It'd be nice to see an actual error message.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back