Juser default usergroup and group whitelist

Amuleta

Neither Juser Default user group or Group whitelist are working.
I set default to Nobody and selected a number of groups as whitelisted.
When the form is loaded all groups are visible and can be successfully selected and if I don't select any group the user group doesn't default to Nobody, it just remains empty.

When you say "all groups are visible and can be successfully selected", do you mean in a usergroup element?

-- hugh

Yes, sorry I was not clear.
For example, using the Juser plugin in a form I can choose "Registered" as the default user group if none is selected, and a whitelist of, say, Manager, Registered and Editor. But I can select "Author" in the user group plugin and it will be saved. in Joomla Users and in the list.
The selected default user group does save in the Joomla Users, if I don't select a user group, but only displays in the list after syncing when editing the record.

The usergroup plugin isn't actually "linked" to the juser whitelist in any way, it'll always show all groups. I've considered trying to restrict it if juser plugin is on the form. Not trivial though.

However, the form shouldn't save if the selected group isn't on the whitelist. I'll check that as soon as I can.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back