Latest Joomla Update seems to have killed my Fabrik plugs

garou

I have a few relatively straight forward forms for collecting information and then submitting it by email.

During testing I was trying out the Joomla upgrade to 3.9.8 and I noticed that all my forms stopped processing their plugins.

They would not send the emails to our office and the customer as specified in the plugin, and I tried adding a new test plugin that should redirect to the front of the website, but that does not seem to get triggered when the form is submitted.

The version of Fabrik I am using is 3.9, the kitchen sink download with all the plugins, and I was previously on Joomla 3.9.1 when it was working.

Has anyone seen this problem before? Or can you suggest any debugging I could turn on try to identify what has stopped working?

Hmmm. Not seen that happen to anyone else, and everything is working OK for me on 3.9.8. I obviously keep my main test / dev sites up to date, and installed 3.9.8 as soon as it came out.

All I can suggest is to set error reporting to maximum and enable J! debug mode, in the J! global config, and see if it throws any informative errors.

-- hugh

Last edited:
For the emails:
Is Joomla itself still sending correctly, i.e. can you send a test email in Global Configuration/Server?
Did you clear all Joomla and browser cache?
Did change anything on your server (php version, certificate...)?

I have J!3.9.8 running on many Fabrik sites without issues.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back