• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Line break in raw data array email output

mibert

Hi there,

I have a problem with the receipt plugin of forms.
When I output a _raw data checkbox field with several options, the output email has no line break but just a comma.

I.e. the output of {table_field} looks like
  • Option1
  • Option2
  • Option3
If I output {table_field_raw} it looks like
Option1, Option2, Option3,

Is there any easy way to realize a line break for raw data as well?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards

Michael

Hi Troester,

this is raw data from a checkbox.
The description contains the name of the option and the value contains the unique article number.

So for the instruction to our warehouse, we need to mail them the article number.

Any idea, how to realize this, would be most welcome.

Best regards

Michael

I don't think there's an easy way, no. The comma separation is done deep inside the generic function that replaces placeholders with data, and isn't configurable.

I think the only way to do it would be to use a PHP template, and do it yourself by formatting the raw data by hand.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,

thanks for your advise.
I really appreciate fabrikar and it is an essential part on my website.

I understand your point and will have to find a another solution.

Best regards

Michael

Using PHP templates isn't that hard. And with a paid support sub, you'd get a little coding help.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back