list plugin 'link' doesn't show up if it's the only plugin of the list

Borox

Hi,

It was working previously ( fabrik v3.7):
View attachment 17160

I just saw that the button disappeared from my list. I haven't touched this plugin, the only big difference seems to be an update to fabrik 3.8.1:

I saw that this only happened if the link plugin is the only plugin in the list, if I add another plugin ( for example a php plugin), the 2 plugins appear. If I use the php plugin alone it appears, so it seems to occurs only for the link plugin.
View attachment 17161

Any idea? Thanks.

@troester it still seems to be a problem if the Link plugin is the only plugin, and there is no edit/view/delete access, such that the Link plugin is the only "action".

The problem is actually in building the header cell. because the Link plugin doesn't display a "apply to all" button in the header (you can't go to more than one link at a time), so if the link is the only action, the header is empty ... so we then don't add a entry for it in the row data ... so that whole column doesn't get displayed.

I'm working on a couple of approaches to fix this. I suspect what I may end up doing is changing the way "no header" works, such that it renders the icon, but hidden, rather than rendering nothing. That way the code that builds the action column won't consider it "empty".

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back