• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Massive error log! [SOLVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently discovered that the error_log file in my Fabrik test site is 868MB!! The site works fine, though.

The log starts on the day I installed the test site and there appear to be a couple of hundred entries for every day, at all hours.

They are almost all either "PHP Deprecated" or "PHP Notice" messages. Examples below.

PHP Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home/amdramse/public_html/fabrik/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 4534

PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/amdramse/public_html/fabrik/modules/mod_fabrik_list/mod_fabrik_list.php on line 132

I'm using the latest version of Joomla 3.10 and Fabrik 3.10 with PHP 7.4

I've also got the same set-up on another live site but the error log there is minimal.

It's not really a big problem as everything is working fine and I guess I can simply delete most of the error log to save space, but anyone got any ideas on why and how to stop it?

Thanks.

1. These are only warnings/notices, they only should show if Joomla error reporting is set to max.

2. components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 4534 was already fixed in Fabrik3.10, so it looks you are still running Fabri3.9 (which is not php7.4 ready)

OK, thanks @troester

Strangely, error reporting is set to system default and I installed Fabrik 3.10 the day after it was released, but that error line was many months ago anyway. It doesn't really matter, I was just curious!

If it's an "old" entry I assume it started when you switched to php7.4.
Do a log rotate (via server or just rename the big log file, it will then create a new one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back