max_input_vars joomla fabrik error

Bodaggnmo

Hello,

i have to put many JavaScripts to one Dropdown element.

unfortunatelly i get the error:
Warning: Unknown: Input variables exceeded 1000. To increase the limit change max_input_vars in php.ini. in Unknown on line 0 joomla

So i opened the php.ini file, but the line is not active. Do you know the Maximum for this command "max_input_vars"?

Or is there any possibility to write an own Code in the javaelement? Unfortunatelly i'm don't have great experience in Java so i used the element function. Then they look like:

onload: when this element "scope"=="scope1", hide element "elementname1"
onload: when this element "scope"=="scope1", hide element "elementname2"
onload: when this element "scope"=="scope1", hide element "elementname3"

and so on. Unfortunatelly i have 23 different scopes and i have to hide in every "scope" 22 Elements, and Show only one. So i will get more then 500 from this JavaScript lines. Can i put this all in one js? Because with the JavaScript function from the element i can always only select one element to hide.

Thank you for your help

Hi,
I need to set my input_vars to 8000 for another component. My hoster did it for me.
You can put all js in a script belonging to your form. Examples are in the wiki or forum.

Cheers,
Bianka

Hi,

thank you for your answer, im not getting into it with the wiki examples. Is anyone here who can write me for this 3 code lines an example code for doing it? Thanks alot

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back