Merge Rows problem

kornacki

Hi,

I've been struggling for some time with a list display with merged rows.

The data displays properly in normal mode but setting it to Merge Rows creates a mess. See attachments.

I have the same data working properly in all modes in another segment of the site and for the life of me, can't figure out how to make it work.

The difference between the Workouts and My programs is that In the My Program screen, the Workouts are linked to a user.

Attachments

• Each row separately.JPG
    Each row separately.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 342
  • Reduce data.JPG
    Reduce data.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 344
  • workouts.JPG
    workouts.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 343
this is something we are aware needs improving.
I think the difference might also be that in 'My programs' you have 'merge rows and reduce data' set for the Join display mode, but in 'Workouts' you have only 'merge rows'?

Thank you for the reply. Changing from 'Merge Rows' to Merge Rows and Reduce Data' changes the display but doesn't result in a correct display.

The difference between the two screens is that in 'My Programs' there is an additional join to a User. For at least two weeks, I have tried a myriad of combinations of joins without success.

I was suggesting having both as 'Merge rows', does that work for you?
Can you post more details about your set up please - its hard to guess what's happening at the moment.
thx
Rob

Or better yet PM me a log in and ftp account and I'll take a look myself.

-Rob

I'd love to but can't figure out how. I tries a conversation but it wouldn't let me include a link because no one likes me.

John

Hello rob,

I'm having the same problem and i tried your advice to set both lists to use the option "Merge rows" but nothing has changed. Strange thing, it happen randomly, some rows are doubled, others are not. Unfortunately, i cannot provide a link to see more details (company intranet)

Thank you

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back