message error after complet form

Try to break it down:
disable all dbjoin and cascading dropdown elements in your form
enable one by one (starting with the dbjoins)
which one is causing the errors?
You never said which of your elements is causing the error messages.
The lines in you error messages are changing and it seems they are not reflecting the current GitHub code (BTW: it's enough if you are posting ONE message, not xxx of the same)
L have 7 element database joint :
Situationprofessionnelle is a dropdown
coup_de_main_proposes is a checkbox
coup_de_mains_propos_soutienScolaire is a checkbox
coup_de_main_recherches is a chekbox
coup_de_main_recherches_soutiensco is a dropdown
Animation_activites_souhaites is a chekbox
Creneaux_de_dispos is a checkbox
So are these databasejoin elements "rendered as dropdown" (or checkbox) or are these dropdown and checkbox elements?
In your text you are mentioning cascadingdropdowns but not in your list above?
(If edit again the form with manager count l entries value in my fiel cascading dropdrown :
No idea what you mean with this.

So again my advice:
disable all dbjoin and cascading dropdown elements in your form,
enable one by one (starting with the dbjoins),
test after every step,
which element is causing the error messages?

ok l do it : l deseable all element dbj and cdd

my first problem are :
all my elemen link(facebook - twitter - site web) don't appear in view list and not save in list

and the element "
Cotisation ? jour" a element yesno have this error message when l write a entrie :
Notice: Undefined index: data in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/yesno/layouts/fabrik_element_yesno_details.phpon line 15

I just tried on your site and the data inserted in the facebook element is saving and shown in list view.

The yesno-notice has been fixed some time ago in GitHub.

Yesno:
update from GitHub to get the latest code

I would unpublish the confirmation plugin and get the standard form running at first.
You are using all sorts of not very often used elements (timer, slider, input fields with mask+HTML5 settings+validation...) which may be not really supported in the confirmation plugin.

Hello l update the last version from GitHub (update by ftp)
THe element yesno is good ! (the error message is leave) . However impossible to save data entry for all element link (when l creat e new entry and type data in element link ) ...

is always impoosible to save data enter in link element (the datat appear just before the last validation of the form but not appar in view list and view detail ) however if l edit a enter in my list and tape data link : now the data link are save...maybe l have a problem of right with this element link ?the problem appear when l tape the data in firt time ....

Did you try to unpublish the confirmation plugin?

BTW: there was still an issue with yesno element, a fix is in the latest GitHub

When l delete the plug in confirmation l have this error message in backend joomla

"Error

amend table: Duplicate column name 'age' SQL=ALTER TABLE `plateforme_adherents2` ADD COLUMN `age` INT(6) null AFTER `Matiererecherches2`"

l test and now is good the data link are save in view list !!!!

l don't understand what you now about : "
BTW: there was still an issue with yesno element, a fix is in the latest GitHub" l must get a new update ?

LOorque je d?active le plug in "confirmation" de mon formulaire les donn?es saisis dans les champs 'Twitter' 'facebook' et 'site web' qui sont des ?l?ment de type link sont sauvegard? dans ma liste . Si je l'active ?a ne marche pas .

AU moment au j'ai d?installer le plug in 'confirmation' j'ai eu de message d'erreur :

"Error

amend table: Duplicate column name 'age' SQL=ALTER TABLE `plateforme_adherents2` ADD COLUMN `age` INT(6) null AFTER `Matiererecherches2`"

DE plus mes anciens probl?mes qui g?n?rre les message d'erreur suivant ont disparu avec la d?activation du plug in "confirmation":

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1322

Warning: json_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/link/link.php on line 422

ou

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1321

Warning: json_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/link/link.php on line 422

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1320

De plus la sauvegarde des donn?es saisies dans les champs de mon formulaire :ne se faisaient pas :
coup de mains propos?s;
Mati?res propos?es;
coup de mains recherch?s;Mati?res recherch?s;
Cr?neaux de disponibilit?s)

maintenant ils se font ....

sur lechamps "Num?ros t?l?phone" lorsque je saisie un numero de t?l?phone dans le formulaire il n'apparait qu'un seul chiffre dans la liste

Hello l update the last version from GitHub (update by ftp)
You are surely not running a complete recent GitHub version because this line
"Warning: json_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/link/link.php on line 422"
was commented out 3 weeks ago.

Same with
databasejoin.php on line 1320
there's no code in the recent GitHub version.

So update from GitHub again, make sure to upload and override ALL files.

"d?installer le plug in 'confirmation'":
I can't replicate any issue (but you may just unpulish instead of delete it from the form; not sure what you mean with "d?installer", uninstalling is on system/Joomla level).

sur lechamps "Num?ros t?l?phone" lorsque je saisie un numero de t?l?phone dans le formulaire il n'apparait qu'un seul chiffre dans la liste
You've set the format to integer but you are inserting a non-integer string (999-999 etc).

You should clean up your site (after a backup, which you should do anyway before updating anything)
you have elements with incorrect names (_), you have elements in trash (empty trash), you have unused groups with duplicated elements...

If there are still errors after a complete GitHub update:
again the question: which one of your multiple dbjoin/cascadingdropdow elements is causing the error?
as I've said before
disable all dbjoin and cascading dropdown elements in your form,
enable one by one (starting with the dbjoins),
test after every step,
which element is causing the error messages?

In general:
It seems you have copied or moved elements or groups (your list is plateforme_adherents2 but the group
plateforme_adh?rents2 doesn't belong to any form etc...)
So no idea what may be still screwed up on your site (after the heavy issues you have created by playing around with different connections at the beginning).

I have take update of fabrik.

L have delete groups empty

L have uninstall the plug in ? confirmation ? and l have this error message :

Error
amend table: Duplicate column name 'age' SQL=ALTER TABLE `plateforme_adherents2` ADD COLUMN `age` INT(6) null AFTER `Matiererecherches2`

l have re install the plug in "confirmation" . Now when l make entry in my form l have this error message and the element cck and db don?t save again data enter in my form :

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/fabrik/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1322

Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/fabrik/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1322

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/fabrik/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1322

Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/fabrik/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1322

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/fabrik/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1322

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/fabrik/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1322

I would go without confirmation plugin (which I found confusing anyway: getting some sort of error message after submitting valid data). I think it is not supporting all kinds of elements, repeated/multiselect stuff...

If you want to force your user to confirm his data you may add a checkbox with something like "...I confirm that this data is correct..." and a notempty validation.

thank for reply.
this plug in "confirmation " is made a summary (as found on many website after filling out a long form: so I'd really like to use it ...
You confirm that it is not compatible?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back