1. Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.
    Dismiss Notice

MLM Integration

Discussion in 'Professional Support' started by sollos, Jan 6, 2011.

1. sollos

sollos Member

Level: Professional
    Anyone of recommendations on how to best integrate Fabrik with a Mailing List Manager? I have used SugarCRM and PHPList in the past outside of Joomla and am thinking of moving to vTiger now. However, I just saw Acymailing and it looks quite good within Joomla.

What I have been doing is to make Fabrik entries into a table and then select a date range of the latest of these every few weeks and copy these into my MLM template to send out to the list of subscribers to the newsletter. It would be very cool if I could have this happen more automatically so it would mark the records after it sends them as sent so the next send would exclude those and just do the latest records.

2. rob

rob Administrator Staff Member

Level: Community
    Guess it depends on the mailing list manger you use but fabrik can hook up to any existing table, so you could point it at the table that stores the mailing and make a custom interface in fabrik for it. Just remember to set the fabrik table's 'alter existing field types' to no

-Rob