Multiple Plugins on same form

Can this be done? I have set a form up using Juser, Paypal and Mailchimp... I can see the new user being created but I do not have anything from Paypal or Mailchimp... not even a error message...

Has anyone had success using three plugins in same form.. if so can you shed some light for me?

I've got some forms with more than a dozen plugins running, so yes, it's definitely possible.

Can you post screenshots of your JUser and PayPal plugin settings, and (for now) disable the MailChimp plugin.

-- hugh

Hugh,
Thanks for the prompt response... I was out of town.. so hopefully you can respond this weekend... here are the screen shots as you requested...
FabrikFormPlugins1.png

FabrikFormPlugin2a.png

FabrikFormPlugin2b.png

FabrikFormPlugin2c.png

FabrikFormPlugin3.png

THese are the screen shots of Plugins... The form works for updating Joomla User File... but when I hit register button nothing happens but when I check for new members in Joomla they are there... I might add I am also using JFusion with Dual login and user creation with Elgg... Any help would be appreciated
Thank you
Daniel

First issue I notice is for the "User ID Field" in the juser settigns, you have 'id', which is very unlikely to be the case. It should usually be a user element on your form, or just a plain hidden field, which stores the newly created J! user ID. The 'id' element is most likely the Primary Key element on your form, which you don't want to be trying to set as the user ID.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back