1. Hugh (cheesegrits) here. Thank you for all the good wishes. My back surgery was a success, post-op recovery is going well, and I'm getting stronger and feeling better every day. I hope to be getting back in the saddle and working support again over the next few days.
  2. IMPORTANT NOTE - we have made some changes in our github branch naming. The 'master' branch no longer exists, and is now called 'joomla25' (which is Fabrik 3.0). The 'joomla3' branch (which is Fabrik 3.2) remains unchanged. We have also removed all the other testing branches which had accuulated over the last few years. I have posted a thread in the Community forum for 3.0 with some more information, feel free to as questions there.

mutli pages, cascading forms Fabrik 3

Discussion in 'Guests' started by Clément, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Clément Guest

Level: Community
    Hello,

I am currently testing a way to build a large form with Fabrik and although I am familiar with Fabrik for small forms, I worry about not being able to do what I want without your advice..

My need is :

A form with three cascadingdorpdown linked together (i did it correctly).

After the last dorpdown, I'd like to load an other specific form according to my last dropdown selected field. (choise 1 -> page2 is toto, choise2 -> page 2 is tata, etc...)

In an other way, I try to make a kind of wizard form with the "Next button" showed just after the last dorpdown choise and loading the appropriate form

I've tried to use hide groups and put a Js script on my cascadingdropdown but , when saving, fabrik give me an error message, and clean all my element fields ???!!!

My question is :
    Is it possible to make a multipage form wizard to enter data in several distribution tables?

Thanks in advance !!!

Clément.