• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Need custom PDF for list on paper size a4 with pagination.

Hi,

I have my own list template:
/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/default-2015-12-14-table-zlicz-pakiety-pdf1
that i use as:
- Front-end-template
and
-PDF template ( PDF Orientation: Portrait, PDF Paper size: a2)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My custom template -PDF template - i can print only when i have:
PDF Paper size: a2, a1, a0.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need PDF Paper size a4 (PDF orientation: portrait)
when i try a3, or a4 i get en error:
Code:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /var/www/cc.joomla/libraries/dompdf/include/frame_decorator.cls.php on line 355

I was testing this problem and see that i can print on a3 when number of lines on list-view is small.
In that case all printed lines can fit in 1 page sheet.

When i have on list_view more lines (all my lines are only calculations, i don't have visible records on my custom template for list view) than i have use "a2" that is enought long to fit in all my lines.

I need have pdf on a4 portrait and fit whole printout on more than 1 page sheet - it can be 2,3,4 sheets for my pdf.

How to do in my custom-list-template that is also pdf-template: pagination:
- pagination always when necessary to divide text
- or pagination beetween my lines on printout in fixed position - for example before line (default.php)
echo " <div class='podkr1' style='margin-top: -7px; margin-bottom:* {font-family:'dejavu sans'!important} -13px; text-align:right;'> </div><br/>";

PHP:
---------- pagination here ---- how to do? --------

echo " <div class='podkr1' style='margin-top: -7px; margin-bottom:* {font-family:'dejavu sans'!important} -13px; text-align:right;'>  </div><br/>";
echo "<div class='tyt1'>Pakiety wej?? dwustanowych IF: - - - - -  Add5</div>";
if ($order1==0){
$query = "SELECT  `is_pak_dwus_if`, `konfig_napiecie`, `konfig_wd` FROM  `ccjom_cc_kk_karta_rejestr` WHERE  `rodzaj_karty_np_wzorzec`= '2'  ORDER BY `id`";
}
else {
$query = "SELECT  `is_pak_dwus_if`, `konfig_napiecie`, `konfig_wd` FROM  `ccjom_cc_kk_karta_rejestr` WHERE  `zamow_symbol`=".$order1."  ORDER BY `id`";
}

Attachments

• Zaznaczenie_134.png
    Zaznaczenie_134.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 655
Last edited:
We've seen issues with DOMPDF before when a list doesn't fit on one page, and there are some long running threads in the DOMPDF github issue tracker about it.

The only thing I can suggest you try is to alter your overall DIV structure, so you never have a single div which is longer than a page.

-- hugh

In your other thread you say
* {font-family:'dejavu sans'!important}
but this doesn't work.
Are you running a recent domPDF library from Fabrik GitHub?
dejavue should be included (also in the jooma2.5 branch).
DIVs and HTML tables going over page size may be a problem.
But in the recent version (recent = about 2 years old) there was a big improvement compared to the older one.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back