Status
Not open for further replies.

Borox

Hi,

I'm using a repeated group with the template 'table':
upload_2017-7-12_16-16-12.png

I put a validation on some of the elements of this group:

upload_2017-7-12_16-17-51.png

The error message doesn't show up, but there's an empty space above the element (Responsable):

upload_2017-7-12_16-23-38.png

If I change the template to 'List' for the group:

upload_2017-7-12_16-26-35.png
In this case it works

Is it the normal behavior?

Thanks

Is there a record I can test on?

What should happen is an icon appears above the element (a warning triangle), with the error msg as a popup on mouse over.

From your image in the first post, it looks like the icon has been inserted, but is not visible. I need to generate the error, but not sure how to without messing up your data.

-- hugh

OK, yup, the warning icon is there:

Code:
<span class="fabrikErrorMessage">

<a href="#" class="fabrikTip" opts="{notice:true}" data-original-title="">
    <i data-isicon="true" class="icon-warning "></i>    </a>

</span>

So it's your template, which seems to be using Font Awesome, but with a backward compatibility CSS file that adds most of the icon-foo icons from J!'s default Icomoon set. However, it seems to be missing icon-warning (although it looks like it has icon-warnings-sign instead).

So you'll need this override:

https://github.com/Fabrik/Fabrik-Joomla-alt-layouts/blob/master/generic_icons/fabrik-icon.php

... in your ./templates/<your template>/html/layouts/com_fabrik folder (you'll probably need to create it).

You'll need to modify it to use icon-warning-sign instead of icon-warning. See the comments in the file.

-- hugh

OK, yup, the warning icon is there:

Code:
<span class="fabrikErrorMessage">

<a href="#" class="fabrikTip" opts="{notice:true}" data-original-title="">
    <i data-isicon="true" class="icon-warning "></i>    </a>

</span>

So it's your template, which seems to be using Font Awesome, but with a backward compatibility CSS file that adds most of the icon-foo icons from J!'s default Icomoon set. However, it seems to be missing icon-warning (although it looks like it has icon-warnings-sign instead).

So you'll need this override:

https://github.com/Fabrik/Fabrik-Joomla-alt-layouts/blob/master/generic_icons/fabrik-icon.php

... in your ./templates/<your template>/html/layouts/com_fabrik folder (you'll probably need to create it).

You'll need to modify it to use icon-warning-sign instead of icon-warning. See the comments in the file.

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back