Pagination in Joomlart templates breaks after Fabrik 3.8. update

Hi,

Did the override on two different templates. Both worked however with the Helix template it does not present the pagination as it should be. It looks this ways --

StartPrev12345678910NextEnd

Thanks.

Last edited:
I am getting this message with JA Alumni template. CALL TO UNDEFINED METHOD FABRIK\HELPERS\WORKER::USECACHE() I updated Fabrik from github, but can't get past this error to get to ANY of the forms on my client's site. It just started doing this a couple of days ago.

I spent some time the last 3 days testing the other sites on which I have imstalled and used Fabrik and all of them appear to be working correctly. They are build using Gantry templates. The one having major issues is the one built using the JoomlaArt so that tells me the template is part of the problem even though all of the forms displayed and worked correctly for months - until last week.

It's very possible or even likely that a template or other 3rd-party plugin or component doing its own JS stuff and overriding the Joomla standards (on which Fabrik is relying) may break Fabrik functions like autofill.
But it's unlikely that the template is the reason for the "undefined method".

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back